Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
This command will allow operators to close a chat window with a site visitor or customer once the chat session is finished rather than waiting on the user to close the window.
If you have suggestions for making OggChat better, let us know by going to http://oggchat.com and click the "Just click to chat now..." button and let us know about your ideas.
Monday, November 16, 2009
- Login to the Admin section of your WordPress Site (usually www.yourdmain.com/wp-admin)
- On the left-hand side bar, under Plugins, click Add New
- On the right-hand side, click Install
- In the pop-up installer box, click the orange Install Now button in the upper-right corner
- This will take yo to the Plugin Installing status page. Once the plugin is finished installing, click Activate Plugin
- On the left-hand side bar, under Appearance, click Widgets
- Click, Hold, and Drag the widget to the appropriate sidebar on the right-hand side of the screen
- Your OggChat box is now active on your website!
- Login to the Admin section of your Blogger Site (www.blogger.com)
- Select the Dashboard
- Click Layout
- Select the Add a Gadget link
- Enter a Title for your OggChat Gadget
- Copy and Paste the OggChat Website Code into the Text Box.
- Click Save
- Your OggChat Gadget is now active on your blog!
Friday, October 16, 2009
- You have a product or service you're selling online.
- You've set up your online shopping cart.
- You've used Pay-Per-Click ads and SEO techniques to bring more vistiors to your website.
- You've integrated Google Analytics to watch your visitors grow.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
We understand that every business could increase sales and reduce costs by offering inexpensive online support. Internally we had a need for a cost effective live chat solution for our website, but solutions like LivePerson were too expensive and the Google Chatback Badge was too clunky. Therefore we decided to build a solution ourselves to fit our needs as a small business that uses Google Hosted Apps.
OggChat is a simple and cost effective Live Chat solution that offers a popup branded chat window to initiate a session, but intelligently routes chats right to GMail or Google Talk. OggChat is free for one operator, easy to set up, and requires no contract or up-front costs.